Ocean Park XL™ Inspired by Strength
When you think of your home, you picture your own haven. It is where you feel safe, where you come back to relax and settle in at the end of the day. With this in mind, we developed our Ocean Park XL siding, enveloping your home with added comfort and exceptional durability.
Together with its low-gloss finish and realistic wood-grain texture, Ocean ParkTM provides the natural look of painted wood with only minimal maintenance. A delicate color palette highlighting organic shades will flatter any style. Elongated heavy-duty panels will further draw the eye to your home’s beauty.
Showcase the earthy tones by selecting darker shutters and contrasting trims. The cool, airy shades beckon a crisp outline, bringing forth all its architectural flair.
Enduring splendor through unconditional performance.
Every effort has been made to make the colors in this application as accurate as possible. However, as colors shown are digitally reproduced, and are viewed differently depending on the electronic device used, we recommend you make final color decisions using actual product samples. Colors are subject to change without notice.
Not all colors are available in all profiles.
- Heavy gauge thick panel for exceptional strength and durability
- Double Thick Cyclone System Nail Hem provides extra rigidity and wind load resistance
- Infused color throughout the panel won’t chip or fade
- Our longer 16’8” panels reduce seams by 33% compared to standard siding
- 43% thicker than conventional panels deliver long lasting performance
- DuratronTM Vinyl Technology ensures durability and long lasting performance.
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
|D4.5 Ocean Park XL||0120||16′ 8″||200 sq ft||16|
|D4.5D Ocean Park XL Dutchlap||0122||16′ 8″||200 sq ft||16|
|4″ Outside Corner||1104||10′||6|
|Vinyl Siding Planning Guide|
|Ocean Park XL Brochure|
|Vinyl Siding Estimating and Installation Guide|
|Trims and Applications|
|Kaycan Vinyl Warranty|