Make An Appointment
Siding Installation & Repair Houston
Top Roofing & Siding Repair Contractor in Houston, TX & Surrounding Areas. With Thousands of Roofing & Siding Projects Performed across Houston Texas We are The Best installers In Town. Top 1 Siding Repair & Replacement in Houston area. Your Complete Roofing and Siding Company in Houston Texas. Specializing in Roof Leaky Repair, & Vinyl Siding Repair. General Contractor in Houston Texas (832) 329 0469.
We believe our great success is due to the aspects of our company that set us apart from our competition and make us one of the most trusted names in remodeling and Siding Repair & Replacement in the Greatest Houston Metro Area. in Harris County, Texas.
Roofing Installation and Repair
Roofs undergo a great deal of stress throughout the course of a year. From pounding rain and high winds to snow and ice, roofing protects your most valuable investment – your home. The more damage a roof sustains, the greater your risk for declining home value and larger problems that will affect your home’s structural integrity and interior comfort.
American Roof & Siding is your trusted source for advice and assistance with Houston roofing. We recommend that your roof be examined regularly (especially after a severe weather event) to detect any signs of damages like missing or curling shingles. Because not all roofing problems are easily visible, professional inspection is necessary every few years to locate common roofing issues.
Siding Repair Houston
If it’s time to give your house a big dose of curb appeal, siding is a good solution. Homeowners have a wide variety of siding options, including wood, vinyl, aluminum, brick, and stone veneer to choose from. A small, box-shaped home may cost as little as $5,400 for vinyl siding, but intricate exteriors with high-end finishes and multiple stories push costs to about $15,500 and beyond.
Which siding material is best for you will depend on many factors including your budget and desired style.
What Factors Influence the Cost to Replace Siding?
There’s so much to consider when replacing your house’s siding. Because each property is a different shape, style, and size, you have to consider multiple factors before choosing the right material. Visit us online for more info: American Roof & Siding.
The bigger house, the more materials you’ll need to buy and the more time you’ll need to schedule for installation. You can expect to pay about $1,200 for a square, depending on the material you choose. The typical house size ranges from 1,500 to 2,500 square feet, which is helpful to know when you’re estimating how much siding to buy. Vinyl siding comes in units called “squares,” and a siding square covers about 100 square feet.
If your home has a simple box shape, your costs will be lower than a neighbor who custom-built a turret on the side of their home. Multiple-story homes also require more time and labor.
It’s a good idea to consider siding as a long-term investment. On average, homeowners pay about $10,300 for siding replacement. Properly installed, quality siding will protect your home for decades. Inexpensive siding might seem attractive initially, but if you go low-cost first, you’ll kick the fees for another round of siding down the road by only a few years. Lower-end materials don’t hold up to weather and damage as well.
Old Siding Removal
Contractors often advise homeowners to remove the old siding (at an additional cost) because it allows them to correct problems with pests, nests, and rot. However, layering more siding on the existing siding can also diminish the overall look of the finished product. To save your budget from ballooning, your pro might suggest layering over the current siding if the age and condition of the siding permit.
Old Siding Condition
The condition of your old siding will also influence your replacement cost. If your old siding is in great disrepair, with lots of chipping and wear, you’ll pay more to remove it and prepare the exterior surface for new siding. If your previous siding was in decent shape but just a little aged, your home will likely require less preparation and will therefore cost a little less.
Time of Year
Talk to your contractor about off-season installation pricing and timelines. If they have fewer clients competing for time, they might finish your large home faster. Plus, if the company offers off-season discounts, there might be savings, regardless of the size of your house.
Location Houston, TX
The typical price of siding replacement also depends on location. Some areas of the country have lower siding costs, while others see higher prices. Here’s a look at average costs in several popular U.S. regions.
- Siding Contractor in Addicks, TX
- Siding Contractor in Alief, TX
- Siding Contractor in Barker, TX
- Siding Contractor in Bellaire, TX
- Siding Contractor in Bellaire Junction, TX
- Siding Contractor in Bellaire West, TX
- Siding Contractor in Briargrove, TX
- Siding Contractor in Bunker Hill Village, TX
- Siding Contractor in Cinco Ranch, TX
- Siding Contractor in Clodine, TX
- Siding Contractor in Deco, TX
- Siding Contractor in Fairbanks, TX
- Siding Contractor in Hardy Heights, TX
- Siding Contractor in Hawthorne Place, TX
- Siding Contractor in Hedwig Village, TX
- Siding Contractor in Hennessey, TX
- Siding Contractor in Highland Heights, TX
- Siding Contractor in Hilshire Village, TX
- Siding Contractor in Houston, TX
- Siding Contractor in Houston Heights, TX
- Siding Contractor in Hunters Creek Village, TX
- Siding Contractor in Jeanetta, TX
- Siding Contractor in Jersey Village, TX
- Siding Contractor in Lamar Terrace, TX
- Siding Contractor in Meadows Place, TX
- Siding Contractor in Melendy, TX
- Siding Contractor in Melrose Park, TX
- Siding Contractor in Meyerland, TX
- Siding Contractor in Mission Bend, TX
- Siding Contractor in Missouri City, TX
- Siding Contractor in North Houston, TX
- Siding Contractor in Piney Point Village, TX
- Siding Contractor in Rosslyn, TX
- Siding Contractor in Satsuma, TX
- Siding Contractor in South Side Place, TX
- Siding Contractor in Southside Place, TX
- Siding Contractor in Spring Valley, TX
- Siding Contractor in Stafford, TX
- Siding Contractor in Town West, TX
- Siding Contractor in West University Place, TX